Available signed by the author at no extra cost – use the drop down box to select that option.
A comprehensive listing and price-guide to UK decimal coins, covering all normal, commemorative and proof (including gold and silver) issues from 1968 and inclusive of the March 2017 issues, right up to the introduction of the new £1 coin.
The latest edition of the most popular book on British money, ever!
- Essential guide for all modern UK coin collectors.
- Real current market values, including those that are collectable in used condition!
- The facts behind the dateless error 20p and the Kew Gardens 50p
- Every single decimal British currency coin type including all commemorative coins is illustrated at actual size and in full colour.
- The 2p worth £900 and the 50p worth £1,000. Both are incredibly rare. This book puts things straight.
- Mintage numbers by date.
- Every single coin value has been checked and amended where necessary.
- Summaries of each coin type, including accurate weights and sizes.
- Newly reported varieties have been listed.
During the 60s and early 70s “Check Your Change” sold 1.75 million copies, making it the biggest selling book about coins ever. Forty-seven years later and there are now some decimal coins that are considerably scarcer than others. Rumours about rare British coins frequently circulate and occasionally public hype, word of mouth and outrageously false tabloid reporting garners false or misleading information. This book puts it all straight and reveals the true modern British coinage rarities. Honest and down to earth.
Every British decimal coin is illustrated in full colour and at actual size, so it’s an excellent companion to any members of the public, people with a passing interest or serious collectors that want to try to obtain a representative collection of British decimal coinage.